The cost of operating, maintaining and enhancing the first-class soccer Complex are the total responsibility of Ramblewood Soccer, Inc. Field rental revenues are adequate to cover the costs associated with field and property maintenance and other operational expenses. Our field rental revenues are inadequate to provide for significant capital improvements without substantially increasing the cost of play to our customers.
What is needed now:
More individual and corporate sponsors and donors to enable the following:
• Conversion of two existing fields to synthetic turf with lights.
• Construction of a building to house concessions, and storage of equipment.
• A scoreboard for youth, college and adult tournaments.
• Lighting of more soccer fields.
• Shelter and Fencing
• Permanent Spectator Seating
Upon completion of these projects, we will have an excellent soccer complex suitable for state, regional and national youth soccer tournaments; high school, college and adult soccer tournaments; other adult tournaments; as well as other major events.